Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Grilled Chicken with Garlic Mayonnaise
- A 3–3½-pound chicken, split in half
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves, crumbled
- 4½ teaspoons thyme leaves or ¾ teaspoon dried
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed to a paste
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin, preferably freshly ground in a mortar or spice mill
- Freshly ground pepper
- Garlic Mayonnaise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 511kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (49%)|
|Cholesterol 155mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|