Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Green Beans with Olives, Tomatoes, and Feta
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta
- 1 bunch fresh oregano sprigs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|