Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound bocconcini, well drained
- 1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher or sea salt
- Halved cherry tomatoes or sliced tomatoes, preferably mixed colors, for garnish
- Black olives, such as Gaeta or Kalamata, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 291kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|