Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marinated Baby Vegetables
- 6 cups assorted trimmed baby vegetables (such as halved fingerling and purple potatoes, baby carrots, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, pearl onions, pattypan squash, and/or strips of large vegetables like bell peppers)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Champagne vinegar
- 4 small bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?