Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh tomato puree (see Notes)
- 1 large fresh basil stem with leaves removed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, preferably gray salt
- Baking soda or sugar, if needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|