Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 28-ounce cans imported Italian plum tomatoes with basil (preferably those labeled “San Marzano”)
- 1⁄4 cup fine-quality olive oil
- 2 ounces fatback or salt pork, optional
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Salt to taste
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn, optional
- Pinch dried oregano
- Pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 85kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|