Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- ½ big yellow Spanish onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ½ cup burgundy wine
- One 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes (preferably San Marzano), including juice
- 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet you like your sauce)
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- A small handful of whole fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 115kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|