Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marielle's French Onion Soup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 6 slices French bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|