Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marie Helene's Apple Cake
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 large apples (use 4 different kinds-I used Honeycrisp, Gala, Fuji, and Granny Smith)
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?