Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maria's Vegie Nasi Goreng
- 300g brown long grain rice
- 3 tbsp oil ( olive or sunflower)
- 1 large onion peeled and cut into very thin rings
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 3 good cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 4 small red chilllies, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 larger green chillie, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2.5cm- piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 300g carrots, roughly grated
- 200g bean sprouts
- 150g frozen mixed peas, green beans and sweet corn
- 1 good tbsp paprika
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?