Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maria's Portuguese Bacalau
- 2 pounds dried salted cod fish
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 10 pitted green olives
- 10 pitted black olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|