Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marian's Pumpkin Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 1/2 pounds sugar pumpkin -- peeled, seeded and cubed
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|