Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 flour tortilla
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 8-ounce tomato, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- A good cup (about 4 ounces) mozzarella cheese, grated (buffalo mozzarella is best, if you can get it)
- 1 tablespoon of good olive oil
- ¼ cup basil (about 12 leaves), shredded
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 98kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|