Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Lime wedge
- Kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 ounces 100 percent agave blanco tequila
- 3 ounces fresh sweet and sour mix (recipe follows)
- 3⁄4 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Citronage
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh-squeezed orange juice
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 cups filtered water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|