Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Margarita Ice Cream
- 1½ cups plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1¾ cups sweetened condensed milk
- 3½ ounces (7 tablespoons) tequila
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec, Cointreau or even Grand Marnier, whatever you have on hand (I am permissive on this one)
- Juice of 6 limes and the zest of 1
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (80%)|
|Cholesterol 246mg (82%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|