Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Margarita Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 cup bottled margarita mix
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|