Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Margarita Beef Skewers
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 metal skewers, or bamboo skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 16 mushrooms, stems trimmed
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large red or green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|