Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Margarita Balls II
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup frozen margarita mix, thawed
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons brandy-based orange liqueur (such as Grand Marnier®)
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 4 drops green food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|