Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marfa and a plate of stacked enchiladas
- 10 ancho chiles (or New Mexico chiles) dried
- 2 chipotle chiles, in adobo
- 1 teaspoon of adobo sauce
- 2 or 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 3 cups of chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons of lard (or peanut oil)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 cups of shredded cheddar and Monterrey jack cheeses
- 4 eggs
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?