Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mardi Gras JambalayaBrown Rice Jambalaya
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 medium cloves garlic, peeled
- 5 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- teaspoons paprika
- One 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 large bay leaf
- 2 cups chicken or seafood stock
- 1 1/2 cup brown rice
- pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?