Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marco's Duck Egg Pasta ravioli
- For Plain Pasta:
- 200g Zero zero flour
- 2 Duck eggs
- Pinch salt
- For Green Pasta:
- Replace one duck egg with the same volume of blended baby spinach.
- For the Filling:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 banana shallot finely cut, makes about 2 tablespoons
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 thick slices or Parma Ham
- 2 cups mixed mushrooms thinly sliced. I used Chestnut, Oyster and chanterelle.
- Salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 cups grated Pecorino cheese (or Parmesan)
- For the sauce:
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- pinch Nutmeg
- 4 Fresh sage leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?