Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Marble Layer Cake
- 4 cups cake flour (1 L)
- 1 tbsp baking powder (15 mL)
- ½ tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1¼ cups cold water, divided (300 mL)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract (15 mL)
- 1¼ cups unsalted butter, softened (300 mL)
- 2 cups granulated sugar (500 mL)
- 6 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder, sifted Old-Fashioned Chocolate Fudge Frosting, optional (75 mL)
- Two 9-inch (23 cm) round cake pans, sprayed with nonstick spray
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 71g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|