Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 1¾ cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tbsp natural or Dutch process cocoa powder
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
- 10 in (25cm) Bundt pan (12 cup capacity) or 14 × 4½ in (35 × 11cm) rectangular tin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 464kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (78%)|
|Cholesterol 168mg (56%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|