Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chopped yellow onions
- ½ cup seeded and chopped green bell peppers
- 4 cups corn kernels (canned, fresh, or frozen, thawed)
- 1 medium-size ripe tomato, peeled and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco brand pepper sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 193kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|