Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons potato starch (halve if using cornstarch)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 medium cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 4 green onions white part only, minced
- 1 tablespoon fermented black beans, roughly chopped (black bean paste will also work)
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorns, black seeds removed then ground (optional)
- 6 ounces ground pork
- 2 teaspoons doubanjiang (chili bean paste)
- 14 ounce block of silken tofu, drained and cut into 3/4 cubes
- green part of green onions minced for garnish
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?