Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple syrup & pecan steamed puddings
- butter, for greasing
- 100 g pecan nuts
- 175 g plain flour, sifted
- 50 g soft dark brown sugar
- 75 g vegetable suet
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 large free-range egg
- 8 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra for serving
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped out
- 150 ml whole milk
- cream or custard, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?