Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple roast chicken with potatoes & thyme
- 750g small new potatoes , such as Charlottes, halved
- 2 small red onions , cut into wedges
- 1 head of garlic , separated into cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 large red pepper , deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 2 large courgettes , halved lengthways and very thickly sliced
- few sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 large chicken legs portions
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?