Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple and Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus additional for pan
- 7 tablespoons finely ground maple sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (about) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- Test kitchen tip: If maple sugar is coarse, grind it in a food processor until it resembles granulated sugar.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?