Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Syrup Cupcakes
- For the cakes:
- 175g self raising flour, sifted
- 125g softened butter
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 75g soft dark brown sugar
- 2tbsp semi skimmed or whole milk
- 4tbsp of maple syrup
- 12 cupcake cases
- For the butter cream:
- 75g softened butter/margarine (unsalted)
- 175g icing sugar, sifted**
- 3-4tbsp maple syrup
- large handful of pecans, roughly chopped
- ** note more icing sugar may be required depending on the amount of syrup you like in your butter cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?