Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Rum Sauce
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) maple-flavored pancake syrup or pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch
- ¼ cup (50 mL) dark rum or brandy (see Notes)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter
- 4-cup (1 L) glass measure or casserole dish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 188kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|