Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple Salad
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 Granny Smith apples, core and chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- freshly ground black pepper
- About 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 3/4 cup feta cheese
- For the Maple Mustard Dressing:
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown grainy mustard
- 2/3 cups pure maple syrup (you can use "imitation" maple syrup to cut costs, but I recommend at least using 1/2 pure maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup canola oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?