Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|