Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Roast Pork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, tied with cooking twine, if desired
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 large sweet potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 large Fuji or similar apples (about 1 pound), peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?