Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Oat Crisps
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated blood orange zest
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup finely chopped pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|