Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup whole spelt flour (or an additional cup of whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups raw (turbinado) sugar
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (60% or higher)
- Maldon salt (optional), for sprinkling
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?