Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Grilled Tempeh
- 8 ounces tempeh
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (I prefer shoyu sauce)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, crushed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered chipotle (or a couple pinches of cayenne)
- optional (version in photo):
- 1 -2 portobello mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups cooked quinoa or brown rice
- a handful of blanched green beans
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?