Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Cheesecake with Maple-Cranberry Compote
- 1 1/2 cups pure maple syrup (preferably grade A dark amber)
- 2 cups ground graham crackers (about 17 whole crackers ground in processor)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple sugar or (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup reduced maple syrup (see above)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Maple-Cranberry Compote (click for recipe)
- Heavy-duty stand mixer
- 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?