Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Butterscotch Macadamia Blondies
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Place nuts on baking sheet and toast for 6 minutes. Remove from oven.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?