Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple, Bourbon Ham and Baked Bean Soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups ham broth or chicken broth or chicken stock
- 1 pound dried white beans such as navy, great northern, cannellini, picked over and soaked overnight in water
- 1 ham bone
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?