Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple Apple Pandowdy with Dried Cranberries
- 2 3/4 pounds apples (such as Braeburn or Jonagold), peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 tablespoons Grade B pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 14x10-inch oval Pie Crust (click for recipe)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?