Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Roasted Root Vegetables with Sherry Vinegar
- 1¼ pound sweet potatoes peeled and sliced into 1-inch-thick wedges
- 1 pound parsnips; peeled and sliced into ½-inch-thick pieces
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into ½-inch-thick pieces
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup, preferably Grade B
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 172kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|