Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Toasted Pecans
- 1½ lbs (750 g) orange-fleshed sweet potatoes (about 2)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) pecan halves, chopped
- ¼ cup (50 ml) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup (50 ml) pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Flat beater
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- 2 baking sheets, one lined with parchment paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 404kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 31mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|