Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten to loosen
- 1 cup hazelnuts, husked, coarsely chopped (about 5 ounces)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?