Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Glazed Turkey with Dijon Gravy
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/4 cup coriander seeds, coarsely cracked in resealable plastic bag
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 16-to 18-pound turkey; neck, gizzard and heart reserved
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 2 cups sliced peeled parsnips (about 5 medium)
- 2 1/2 cups (about) canned low-salt chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons Madeira
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?