Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Gingerbread Layer Cake with Salted Maple Caramel Sauce
- 3/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger (1 1/2 to 2 ounces)
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1 1/3 cups chilled crème fraîche
- 1 1/3 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Salted Maple-Caramel Sauce (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?