Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Cured Smoked Bacon
- 2 ounces/50 grams kosher salt (about ¼ cup)
- 2 teaspoons/12 grams pink salt
- ¼ cup/50 grams maple sugar or packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup/60 milliliters maple syrup
- One 5-pound/2.25 kilogram slab pork belly, skin on
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 369kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 38g (58%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (69%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|