Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Brined Pork Chops
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup coarse or kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, coarsely chopped
- 4 bone-in, center-cut pork chops, cut 1¼ inches thick (about 3 pounds total; see Note)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 631kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 228mg (76%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|