Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Braised Butternut Squash with Fresh Thyme
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 1 3- to 31/2-pound butternut squash, cut lengthwise in half, peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?