Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 1/2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Grade A dark or Grade B maple syrup*
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) finely chopped candied bacon**
- 1/2 cup
- plus more for dusting
- *The key to getting real maple flavor is using a dark amber Grade A or Grade B syrup, which are bolder than lighter Grade A varieties.
- **To make candied bacon, lay 6 or 7 bacon slices on a wire rack set over a sheet pan lined with foil. Combine 1/4 cup light brown sugar with 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Rub over both sides of bacon. Bake at 350F until deeply caramelized, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool before chopping into bits.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?