Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Maple-Apple Pie with Walnut Streusel
- 1/4 cup maple sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 pinches of coarse kosher salt
- 2 3/4 to 3 pounds Golden Delicious apples (about 6), peeled, quartered, cored, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup maple sugar
- 7 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?